Date:      Sun, 23 Dec 2007 16:44:43 -0600
From:      "Scott T. Hildreth" <shild@sbcglobal.net>
To:        FreeBSD Gnome <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Firefox 2.0.11 install problem

I am trying to install Firefox 2.0.0.11, it originally stopped because
it was trying to install nss3 which was already installed.  I deleted
nss3, thinking I'll let the firefox port install it.  It did get
installed by the port, but then fails with,

Error: shared library "nss3" does not exist

It does exist in /usr/local/lib/nss, does the port use nss-config?
I figured it is a configure problem, I just can't figure out where.
Any ideas?  I should also note that is not using portupgrade.  I
updated a server to 7-BETA4 and had deleted most the old xorg, firefox,
gnome stuff, ...etc.

                       Thanks,
                             Scott