Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 22:33:37 -0700
From:      harold barker <hvb@dsms.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Need Xfree driver for A sony vaio pcg-f490 NeoMagic

I have new Sony VAIO 490 with a NeoMagic  <MagicMedia256XL+> video chip set.
I need a Xfree server.  I have found a Server for Linux but none for
Freebsd.  There is some support for Neomadic chips in Xfree 4.0 but that is
for an older chipset and does not work real well.

Does anyone have Xfree running on this chip set?  I would hate to run linux
on this box ;-)