Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:48:05 -0600 (CST)
From:      "William R. Charnock" <charnock@fastlane.net>
To:        Richard Gresek <rg@plusline.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BGP Tools on FreeBSD

Try the RAToolset - you can download a copy at www.radb.net I believe.

Works like a charm.

Note: I don't believe it will manage as-path access lists.  It creates
extended ACL's or prefix-lists based on the route entries, as objects,
and as-set objects that are registered in the database you are querying,
and then uses route-maps to apply them.

On
Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Richard Gresek wrote:

> Are there any tools available to manage an ISP's BGP
> filters automatically - that is to query the public
> routing registries and setup the appropriate
> 'as-path access lists' for Cisco routers?
>
> Kind regards
>
> Richard Gresek
>
> --
>
>   Plus.Line Systemhaus GmbH   Tel.: +49 69 7589150
>   Mainzer Lstr. 224           Fax : +49 69 75891533
>   D-60327 Frankfurt           http://www.plusline.net

William Charnock
Sr. Backbone Engineer
Allegiance Telecom, Inc.