Date:      Sun, 29 Apr 2001 17:13:46 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@bryden.apana.org.au>
To:        "Wes Peters" <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jes=FAs_Arn=E1iz?= <arnaiz@encomix.es>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: VPN

Actually I've published my own notes as part of the Pedantic FreeBSD rather
than get involved with the official documentation project. I was subscribed
to the docs list for a while but found the level of conversation so far over
my head it was pointless being subscribed. I'll have another look there
after the next update of Pedantic FreeBSD in a week or two in the hope that
someone is speaking english (rather than martian or whatever).