Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:21:42 +0800
From:      Swee-Chuan Khoo <sckhoo@asiapac.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mail storage

hi,

        I got an request from customer asking whether we provide
the following services.

        They want their intranet connect to my server couple of times
a day to receive and sending mail thro my connection to internet.
They will use my server space to store incoming mail and use the smtp
to send mail. BTW< multiple account in their LAN. This sounds like
uucp, right? Any other solution, do like to get uucp install if i can
avoid it.

        They are running M$ Exchange Server. What should i install in
my server site, preferably a FreeBSD machine.

        Thanx.
| Khoo Swee Chuan ( The Network Connections ) - system administrator    |
| http://www.asiapac.net/~sckhoo/  	sckhoo@asiapac.net	        |
| tel:603-7337757  fax:603-7345577    #include <std.disclaimer>	        |
"Live long and prosper" - "Be well and Happy"