Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 1996 18:16:32 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Karl Denninger  <karl@Mcs.Net>
To:        asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        karl@Mcs.Net, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with "make package" and XFree86

>  * That *does* work.  Why isn't that in the Makefile?
>
> My guess would be that you are the first one to ever try making a
> package out of this. ;)
>
> Anyway, I just fixed the port (the ldconfig post-install target
> wouldn't have worked either without it).  Thanks for the report.
>
> Satoshi

What?!  You're kidding, right?

How do you possibly install this post-setup if its not a package?!

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - The Finest Internet Connectivity
http://www.mcs.net/~karl     | T1 from $600 monthly; speeds to DS-3 available
			     | 23 Chicagoland Prefixes, 13 ISDN, much more
Voice: [+1 312 803-MCS1 x219]| Email to "info@mcs.net" WWW: http://www.mcs.net/
Fax:   [+1 312 248-9865]     | Home of Chicago's only FULL Clarinet feed!