Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 1997 13:21:07 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@rover.village.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>, alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Its arrived

In message <4244.869591184@time.cdrom.com> "Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:
: Great, really glad to hear that!  I heard from DG that his machine has
: arrived also, so now if Peter and Warner would like to chime in as to
: the status of their shipments, perhaps we can finally put the whole
: Digital loan arrangement hassles behind us and get on with the actual
: port. ;-)

As of 11:00am, no such machine had arrived at my house.

I'd likely run OpenBSD/alpha for variety (and because I have an up to
date OpenBSD source tree haning around for the MIPS box I have).
Actually, I'll likely run DUX since the compilers are faster there and
produce faster code.

Warner