Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 2004 10:11:14 +0100
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        jeremie le-hen <jeremie.le-hen@epita.fr>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New jail related rc.conf variable

--XCAWwTQADTZzNDLi

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 11:57:40PM +0100, jeremie le-hen wrote:
+> while setting up a jail using rc.conf variables, I noticed that although
+> there were some variables controlling whether or not I want to mount dev=
fs
+> or procfs, I did not found any simple way to use some nullfs or unionfs
+> mounts inside it.  Therefore, I though that the jail rc script was laking
+> of flexibility in sense that there is no simple way to do some unusual
+> configuration before starting the jail and I decided to add a
+> `jail_example_pre_exec' variable in rc.conf which is simply a command
+> to execute before jailing.
+> The scrawny patch is attached.

Why you cannot add those mounts to /etc/fstab?

--=20
Pawel Jakub Dawidek                       http://www.FreeBSD.org
pjd@FreeBSD.org                           http://garage.freebsd.pl

--XCAWwTQADTZzNDLi