Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:30:39 +1100
From:      "Joe Shevland" <J_Shevland@TurnAround.com.au>
To:        <hgrabows@usit.net>, <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Changing max stack size

You're correct there. These arguments will become the String[] object in the
main method.

Sorry I can't help with why the previous command line arguments wouldn't
work though. I've rarely used them, and that was on a WinGames machine. But
I thought it was specified in kb (try removing the MB?), and I'd also put a
space after 'em.

--
Joe Shevland
Principal Consultant