Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 1998 20:10:41 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2.8 release timetable (bt848 issue)

> How will the switch to 3.0-release affect CD-ROM subscriptions?  If I want to
> sign up to a subscription now and get the 3.0-release CDs when they are
> released, what do I ask for?

As the current subscription customers have already been informed, you
can elect to have the 3.0 and 2.2.8 CDs (after which it's kinda moot
since the 2.2 branch will be dead), just the 2.2.8 CD or just the 3.0
CD - they'll probably ask you that when you order the sub, in fact.

> And, two questions for the price of one, I'm proposing a new machine with a
> Millenium2-200 AGP video card. Is this well-supported by Xfree86?

Yes, though I think the XiG product still has a bit of an edge there.

- Jordan