Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:04:25 -0400
From:      Eric McCorkle <eric@metricspace.net>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intel 7620AC?

Hello,

I recently purchased a new laptop, which came with an Intel 7260AC card,
which doesn't seem to be supported on FreeBSD.  I thought I might
replace it with a supported card, like an Atheros, but the device seems
to be a different form-factor than micro-PCIe (NGFF M.2, I think is what
it's called).

Cursory googling seems to indicate that there's a linux driver.  Are
there any plans to port it?

Or as an alternative, are there any supported cards that use the M.2
interface?

Thanks,
Eric