Date:      Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:58:05 -0600
From:      David Syphers <dsyphers@uchicago.edu>
To:        "Jesper Wallin" <z3l3zt@phucking.kicks-ass.org>, <srstefanosteve@libero.it>
Cc:        <security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: info

Well, FreeBSD does release patches for critical security updates, but these
are only for recent versions of the OS (3.2 is about three years old).  See
the security advisories (e.g. on the -security archives).  But I haven't seen
binary patches of late...

"The patch ... to stop hackers", eh?  I think we all want that one  :)

-David
--
Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand...

Center for Cosmological Physics
The University of Chicago