Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:28:57 +0300
From:      Andrey Chernov <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@freebsd.org>
Cc:        nate@root.org
Subject:   Re: How to perform regex upgrade? (vendor branches)

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 11:24:19AM +0200, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> 1.  You import the new version on the vendor (FSF) branch that
>     comprises of three files only.  The version should that of
>     glibc, say v_X_Y.

There is a problem. I can't find vendor branch there at all. Look like it=
=20
was imported initially, i.e. cvs log regex.c, there is no something like=20
FSF nor GNU. What to do in that case?

BTW, I want to preserve 'doc' subdir from old one, it is still useful. How=
=20
to do properly it in the absense of vendor branch?

--=20
Andrey Chernov | http://ache.pp.ru/

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM--