Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:47:53 -0500
From:      Kurt Seel <kseel@utcorp.com>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Terminal problems with ibcs emulation

 I have an sco executable that I have been running on BSDI
for ~3 years. I want to move it to a freebsd (3.3) box before
y2k.
 It uses a vt220 emulator (win95). It does 'softkeys'. I have all
support files (database, etc) put in the right places, and the
program runs, but I don't get my cursor keys, etc.
 Has some had silimar experiences?

--
"Signature file failed Preliminary Design Review.
Feasibility of a new signature is currently being evaluated."