Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 16:04:45 -0500
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Does it's true?

Malartre writes:
> Just want to know if it's true than in many town in the US, people do
> not go out of there house after 21:00(9:00PM)? Maybe it's just me who
> think than you are all paranoïd ;-)

Yes, its true there are many towns in the US where very few people leave
their homes after 9PM. Paranoia has nothing to do with it. Has more to
do with the fact there isn't anything in town to do after the sun sets.
Has a lot to do with sunrise at 5AM too. There is more traffic on rural
Tennessee roads between 5AM and 7AM than from 7AM to noon, at least on
Saturday morning.