Date:      Mon, 4 May 1998 21:05:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        David Greenman <dg@root.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: InfoWorld brawl esclates

On Mon, 4 May 1998, David Greenman wrote:

>We should be extending welcoming hands to the Linux people and working on
>converting them to FreeBSD, not alienating them with this sort of
>rhetoric.

I have posted to this effect before. I am registering my support for Mr.
Greenman's position.

Everyone who supports free software should support each other. If there is
a faction within the free software community that is antgonistic, that
faction should be left alone to rant in their own little corner of the
net.

We do not want to be that faction. We do not even want to be _perceived_
as being in that faction. Cooperation is the cornerstone of free software.

Thank you,       | Try some of this. It will show you where you're at.
Jason Wells	 | http://www.freebsd.org/