Date:      Sun, 17 May 1998 13:50:31 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        Steve <slf@euronet.nl>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where can I order the Free BSD CD

On Sat, 16 May 1998 at 23:40:23 -0400, Malartre wrote:
> Greg Lehey wrote:
>> On Sun, 17 May 1998 at  2:57:06 +0200, Steve wrote:
>>> Hi
>>> Where and how can I order a Free BSD CD (installation )
>>> I can't find the Cd anywhere here in Holland.
>>> Have Any suggetions??
>>>
>>> Or can I order it ..
>>
>> Check out http://www.cdrom.com/titles/os/fbsd26.htm.
>
> Hum, why not put questions@freebsd.org on www.freebsd.org with a
> *little* introduction on how to send a question and recommand to read
> the FAQ first?
> That should direct question to the right place, no?

Oh, it went to -doc again, did it?  Sorry, I didn't notice.  Yes, I
got a reply from one person who sent a question to -doc, and he
mentioned having come that way.  I've just had another look, and I
suspect that it's time for a general cleanup of the FreeBSD web
pages.  Sure, most of the information we want is there, but it's not
the easiest to find.

Greg