Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2017 15:08:37 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?xYF1a2FzeiBXw7NqY2lr?= <lukasz.wojcik@zoho.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Impending NATM removal

Hi Brooks,

AFAIK Prosum still manufactures PROATM155M card that utilizes patm
driver (which is by the way a little bit outdated and does

not support newer variants of ProSUM cards). I also have clients that
still use ATM and prosum cards and FreeBSD. My guess is that

they're not the only ones. Just my 5cents. The other thing is that
ATM/NATM infrastructure in FreeBSD seems to never have been

finished.

Thanks

-ŁW