Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 1998 20:17:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: resources for Newbies

> On Tue, Jun 23, 1998 at 09:32:12AM -0700, Chris Coleman wrote:
> > Could you add my web site as a resource for newbies.
> >
> > http://www.vmunix.com/fbsd-book/
>
> Hmm.. looks like it's temporarily off line. I'll take a look later

It was on-line when I checked it. :-)  Maybe you just had a slow DNS or a
lagged connection.   Sometimes you have to check the same URL twice to get
an authortative DNS answer.

> --
>
> Regards,
>         -*Sue*-

Christopher J. Coleman (whyareyou@lookingforme.com)
Computer Support Analyst I  (509)-762-6341
FreeBSD Book Project:  http://www.vmunix.com/fbsd-book/