Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:30:13 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        hiten@uk.FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: docs/35823 (update patch)

Hiten Pandya wrote:

> --- Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr> wrote:
>
>>Does this leave the "* Syscons" chapter outside of any specific part?
>>It sure seems like it...
>>

> Yep, it does, but I don't know where to put it into.  Maybe a new chapter
> called "Terminal Handling" or something like that... what do you think?

Please don't take this in a rude way, I just don't have time to test
this myself, but hope to prevent any problems from occuring...

This doesn't break the build does it?  Just the removal of a closing
<part> and no </part> added...  Just wondering ;)

--
Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
www.Pittgoth.com Gothic Liberation Front