Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:42:55 -0500
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        Libh <freebsd-libh@freebsd.org>, John De Boskey <jwd@bsdwins.com>
Subject:   max's commit logs (Re: cvs commit: libh/lib/Hui HuiActionList.hh)

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q

On Wed Jan 29, 2003 at 01:03:26PM +0100, Alexander Langer wrote:
> Thus spake LibH Owner (libh@triangle.rtp.FreeBSD.Org):
>=20
> >   Add support of action list to HuiListBox.  Start mock up of sysinstal=
l using
> >   the new Hui UI interface.  Oops forgot to add this.
>=20
> Great stuff.
>=20
> Anyone btw could fix the commitlogs, please?

Well, I don't know. I haven't had time to look at this very much, but
I think it's because max doesn't have a full user on rtp
anymore. Therefore, I think it's not possible for him to have his
commit logs come out under his name, but I could be wrong.

Maybe he needs a full user after all. :(

I've CC'd John to see his opinion about this..

A.

--=20
=46rom the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of
Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q--