Date:      Thu, 16 May 2002 14:43:50 +0900
From:      "Shalkebaev,AntonMSCAG" <ShalkebaevA@msc.xm.mitsui.co.jp>
To:        "'rob'" <rob@pythonemproject.com>, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Want to add a second FreeBSD -Current partition to laptop

 you need fdisk first and boot manager
-----Original Message-----
From: rob [mailto:rob@pythonemproject.com]
Sent: 16 мая 2002 г. 4:15
To: freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org

It seems that lots of laptop'ers are running current.  I downloaded the
developer preview image, thinking I could install it on the same HD.
But when I get to the disk label part of the install, it wants to label
my -stable partition all over again.  I am wondering if sysinstall can
handle two FBSD systems on the same drive?  Am I missing something?
Thanks,  Rob.