Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 2002 22:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/37125: building in "www" dies due to ghostscript error

The following reply was made to PR docs/37125; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
To: parv@pair.com
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 22:11:43 -0700

 Following up to myself:  ps2epsi seems to have broken at some point
 between ghostscript-gnu-6.52_4 and ghostscript-gnu-6.53_1.  The
 breakage affects all the files I've tried, including some from the
 ghostscript examples/ directory.  Symptoms are identical to the
 original PR.

 I *believe* that the problem lies somewhere within the gs executable;
 the ps2epsi script and the ps2epsi.ps file it uses appear not to have
 changed.

 We need to get this fixed because it's causing release builds to fall
 over when they try to render the documentation.

 Bruce.