Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 2000 08:44:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      juksi@iname.com
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   grmp3

Sorry for bringing this up again, I forgot to mention one thing that I obviously should've mentioned:
If you test the program, please send me mail, so I can tell you about updates. GrMP3 is being updated quite fast at the moment, and it would be easier for you too if I could just send you email when I update the site.

By the way, I'm trying to move the site to sourceforge, but there's been some problems. At the moment address is still
http://bsdquickstart.freeservers.com/grmp3/
and there is a new version available now.

So, when you test the program, please let me know.

Jukka Simila