Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:18:28 +0100
From:      Damien Fleuriot <ml@my.gd>
To:        Friedrich Locke <friedrich.locke@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Mark Blackman <mark@exonetric.com>
Subject:   Re: high performance server design approach

That's a shame, nginx is definitely a robust and fast server, it's
well maintained, it's patched quickly...

If you need proof of its prowess to convince your upstream managers,
I'd be inclined to provide you with a diagram of our architecture for
this particular project, as well as the graphs (network traffic,
server loads, requests/sec...)