Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:10:04 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Chris BeHanna <behanna@zbzoom.net>, FreeBSD-Stable <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: make world dies on 4.1-RELEASE -> today's RELENG_4

On Monday 11 June 2001 10:59 am, Chris BeHanna wrote:

>     Try "make cleandir; make world" or, more simply, "make
> buildworld".
>     What's happening is that you have leftover .depend files in
> /usr/src that point to the old location for the header files in
> question, and you need to get rid of them.

Just tried that here on a 4.2-STABLE machine that had the same error, i.e.
cvsup to 4.3-S, cd /usr/src; make buildworld gave the

"/usr/src/sbin/ipmon/../../contrib/ipfilter/ipmon.c:95: `TH_ECN' undeclared
here (not in a function)"

Error, doing a 'cd /usr/src; make cleandir; make buildworld' nets exactly the
same error... :( - unless I'm being incredibly dense [which is perfectly
possible :)]

I'm going back to that office later, I'll see if I can get it to finally
compile... [Only another 3 machines to go :)]

-Kp