Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:18:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Gus Mancuso <gus@fiawol.org>
To:        freakboy007@netzero.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hey!

Which can be found at http://www.freebsd.org/handbook

> 2) Learn to write down your problems better.

Remember that nobody here knows about your problem, so describe it in
as much detail as possible.  Also, remember that while it may be
really convenient to fire off an email, you won't get a good answer
to a bad question.  In short, think BEFORE you write.
See Greg Lehey's "How to get the Most out FreeBSD-questions"
Here is what a url I found, anybody know a better one?

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=700180+704639+/usr/local/www/db/text/1996/freebsd-questions/19960421.freebsd-questions

> 3) Do as the handbook says: use rawwrite.exe to create the floppies.
>
> HTH
> -Christoph Sold

Hope this helps.

-Gus