Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2001 16:59:38 -0500
From:      Robert Hough <rch@acidpit.org>
To:        Almus <almus@dis.org>
Cc:        Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: daemon images

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001, Almus wrote:

> Thats the aretwork that I had commisioned for defcon t-shierts 2 years
> ago.. I'm still planing on doing a reprint (withoyt the defconinfo at the
> bottom) is there is interest..

I'd love to have a shirt with that image. That reminds me, anyone
know what is up with the "new" BSD shirts that daemonnews sells? I
ordered one like a month ago, still haven't see it. :(

> I'm also interested to know what modifications you did to make it a
> background for xlogin? just clip of the bottom? or somthing more?

Something a bit more. First, I removed the FreeBSD banner at the bottom,
and every thing below. Then put the image an a 1600x1200 canvas. After
that I put FreeBSD going down the left and right side of the image. The
text is in Yellow lines on black. I'm not very good at describing these
things. I'd be more than happy to post the image somewhere for you take
a look at, once I get home though.

I might make several versions of that same image, for all of my other
machines. I personally think it makes for a damned nice xlogin
background. Now if I could just find a good xlogo for the xlogin box.

--
Robert Hough (rch@acidpit.org)