Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2014 12:00:57 +0000
From:      Maciej Bonin <maciej.bonin@m247.com>
To:        "freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Changes to mirrors.manchester.m247.com

Hello,

As we've had a security breach at mirrors.manchester.m247.com and had to re=
image the server, I've set it  back up now.
Server is listening on http and ftp on both ipv4 and ipv6, I can add rsync =
if required (we do it for Debian and Gentoo already)
I'm running rsync -vaHz --delete rsync://ftp3.de.FreeBSD.org/FreeBSD/ /path=
/to/my/anonftp/and/www/root to update it atm and will stick that in a bash =
script to be ran by cron.
Is there anything further required to bring this up to standards ?

Regards,
Maciej Bonin
Systems Engineer | M247 Limited
2116 Internal
M247.com=A0=A0Connected with our Customers
Contact us today to discuss your hosting and connectivity requirements
ISO 27001 | ISO 9001 | Deloitte Technology Fast 50 | Deloitte Technology Fa=
st 500 EMEA | Sunday Times Tech Track 100
M247 Ltd, registered in England & Wales #4968341. 1 Ball Green, Cobra Court=
, Manchester, M32 0QT
=A0
ISO 27001 Data Protection Classification: A -=A0Public
=A0