Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:49:40 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marc van Woerkom <van.woerkom@netcologne.de>
To:        igiveup@ix.netcom.com
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New 3D software available

> Doug had to roll me a special port of egcs-1.1.2
> before we got it to work.  I also had to make a couple mods to the config file
> and rename a ".h" include file.  It was pretty tricky, at least it was for me.

Could be that it will take a while until egcs-1.1.2 and follow up gcc-2.95
will be made default compiler for stable.
I have no idea who will decide this.

Maybe you could tell the maintainer from the egcs in the ports collection
what you had to change (if others benefit from the changes as well).

Regards,
Marc