Date:      Sat, 29 Dec 2007 17:37:37 -0500
From:      "Lyle Scott III" <portcitycs@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Still can not boot NanoBSD on Alix board..

I posted here a few weeks ago about not being able to boot NanoBSD on my
Alix board.  I can boot TinyBSD just fine, though.
(http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/freebsd-embeded/2007/12/9/485165)

I tried to follow everyone's suggestions, but still couldn't manage to get
it booted on my Alix3c2.

Any other suggestions?  I am also now writing to the CF card through IDE
instead of the USB readered I had.
Is there something I am missing? Any nanobsd image i burn works great on my
Soekris boards.

Also, i notice the NanoBSD throws in a boot loader and TinyBSD does not.  I
have tried messing with the boot0cfg options in the actual
/usr/src/tools/tools/nanobsd/nanobsd.sh script to treat it like TinyBSD, but
to no avail.

--
Lyle Scott, III
http://www.lylescott.ws