Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:15:56 +0100
From:      "Gunnarsson, Mikael" <Mikael.Gunnarsson@octapharma.se>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: In another story.. Which USB->BT adapter to buy?

> From: Mike Woods [mailto:Mike@the-rubber-chicken-network.co.uk]

>G=
et the d-link, it works perfectly and is arguably one of the best bt dong=
les on
>the market.

Thanks for your input. I was a bit sceptical to t=
he D-link at first, knowing their quality - or rather, lack of it - when =
it comes to network equipment. But I've received a few mails recommending=
 the D-link now, so I think I'll take my chances. :)

>However be warne=
d, BT on freebsd is still a semi-painfull experience, all faily
>simple =
once you've wrapped your head around it but it involves a bit of
>finger=
work to get things done.

Well, I've found some nice, detailed guides e=
xplaining exactly the same thing that I want to do (connecting to the net=
 via bluetooth to my SonyEricsson GPRS phone), so at least I have somethi=
ng to lean on.

/M
This email and any files transmitted with it are co=
nfidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to=
 whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please=
 notify the system manager. This message contains confidential informatio=
n and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named=