Date:      Sat, 06 Nov 1999 00:43:41 +0100
From:      "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
To:        Rich Winkel <rich@chumbly.math.missouri.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: StarOffice5.1a

Rich Winkel wrote:

> I wish I could say the same... the install appears to go without a hitch
> until I try the "Setting up the end user" section.  At that point it
> tells me it's already installed and gives me a choice of
> modifying the installation, deinstalling or repairing.  Running repair
> as root doesn't help.
> Has anyone seen this before?

Perhaps this a stupid question ;-), but... Are you sure that you
are selecting a shared directory (such as /usr/local/Office51) when
doing the "setup /net"? The installation directory defaults to ~/Office51,
which is not appropriate (the "end user" installation goes there).

-- JMA
José Mª Alcaide                         | mailto:jose@we.lc.ehu.es
Universidad del País Vasco              | mailto:jmas@FreeBSD.ORG
Dpto. de Electricidad y Electrónica     | http://www.we.lc.ehu.es/~jose
Facultad de Ciencias - Campus de Lejona | Tel.:  +34-946012479
48940 Lejona (Vizcaya) - SPAIN          | Fax:   +34-946013071