Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 1998 14:11:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Christopher Nielsen <enkhyl@scient.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel threads

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Terry Lambert wrote:

> it again (no, this code won't run in an unmodified FreeBSD because
> of the VFS stacking problems FreeBSD has).  It starts the helper

Is the VFS stacking problem a result of the new VM implementation? What
needs to be done to fix it? I'm curious because I was looking into writing
an encrypting VFS layer, but I decided it was biting off more than I could
chew when I discovered the VFS stacking problems.

--
Christopher Nielsen
Scient: The eBusiness Systems Innovator