Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 2002 07:58:31 -0500
From:      "Travis L. Leuthauser" <travis@bbipmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Openssh-portable

As I understand, this is a known problem with openssh-portable when using
privsep.  Apparently after initiating privsep, sshd attempts to read
/etc/resolv.conf, which it can't since chrooted to /var/empty.  A workaround
is to copy resolv.conf into /var/empty/etc.  The only problem w/ this is
that /var/empty is intented to be empty.

-Travis