Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 1996 09:27:19 +0100 (MET)
From:      grog@lemis.de
To:        mbarkah@hemi.com (Ade Barkah)
Cc:        jhs@FreeBSD.org, doc@FreeBSD.org, webmaster@FreeBSD.org, grog@FreeBSD.org, imp@village.org, msmith@gsoft.com.au, jgrosch@sirius.com, phk@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: http://www.freebsd.org/commercial.html & ~jhs/freebsd/consultants.html

Ade Barkah writes:

> jhs wrote:
>
>>  I have a web page listing 5 more consultants: ...
>
> Hi Julian,
>
> How about we add a link to your page for now. I've added a link
> locally at:
>
>    http://freebsd.hemi.com/commercial.html
>
> Let me know how it looks to you. Also, do you mind maybe changing
> little things (like background color) to make the page's "look
> and feel" similar to the FreeBSD main pages ?

Thanks for drawing my attention to this.  Wouldn't it make more sense
to include the consultant information in the main web page
(http://freebsd.hemi.com/commercial.html)?  Otherwise phk has an
unfair advantage :-)

I agree that a little more free-format information would look better.
Here's an entry for me:

  <LI><STRONG>Greg Lehey</STRONG>, 20+ years industry experience in
  all system programming and systems administration disciplines,
  including device drivers, kernel debugging, compilers, libraries,
  performance analysis, site planning.  Author of <a
  href=http://www.ora.com/catalog/port/noframes.html>Porting UNIX
  Software</a>, <a
  href=http://www.cdrom.com/titles/os/bsdbook.htm>Installing and
  Running FreeBSD</a>, and <a