Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 23:24:46 +0900 (JST)
From:      hashi@csl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp (Mikio Hashimoto)
To:        nate@mt.sri.com, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        hashi@csl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp
Subject:   Re: signal handling in FreeBSD Java

 > I'm not sure if this is documented, but SIGUSR1 is not allowed in JNI
 > programs as it's the signal used internally in the VM to signal 'thread
 > interrupt'.

 > See above. Try using SIGUSR2 and see if things work better.

 Nate, Thank you for useful information. I'll try it.

 And I'd like to know further detail for signal handling in the VM.
If someone knows the related document, please tell me the location.

Best Regards
--------
Mikio Hashimoto
Laboratory I, Communication and Information Laboratories,
Toshiba R&D Center