Date:      Fri, 15 Aug 1997 14:37:30 +0300
From:      "Dmitriy Hijinskiy"<dima@forte94.ru>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Firewall problemm?

Hello,

I  have rebuilt my kernel and installed IPFW  utility. I have also
configured IPFW to route all packets from any to any using any interface. I
am using FreeBSD 2.2.1. And I think it doesn't route packets betwen two
interfaces. (one interface attached to the local-net and other - to the
internet)

What  do I have to change for it to work right?

It would be much appreciated if you could send me some config files:
/etc/sysconfig,  /etc/rc.firewall  and  any other files  for IPFW you feel
I may need?

Dmitriy Hijinskiy
dima@forte94.ru