Date:      Sun, 26 Aug 2001 17:44:32 -0700
From:      Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org>
To:        Chris BeHanna <behanna@zbzoom.net>
Cc:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [OT] ssh client

--ZARJHfwaSJQLOEUz

> > 	Are you sure putty won't work?  I think it's got an agent that
> > you can load a key/identity into and log into...  I could be wrong
> > though.  -sc
>=20
>     It does indeed, but it won't grok DSA keys.

	Bummer.  Putty supports SSH 2... strikes me as odd that it
doesn't.  Documentation says it doesn't, or did you try?  Remember dsa
keys are stored in a different file, or does this work through a UI of
sorts?  -sc

	PS  I don't know one way or the other, just tossing out some=20
leading Q's.=09

--=20
Sean Chittenden

--ZARJHfwaSJQLOEUz