Date:      Thu, 30 May 2002 15:16:32 -0400
From:      "Jud" <jud@myrealbox.com>
To:        bnedkov@home.nl
Cc:        ethanakins@hotmail.com, freebsd-net@epcdirect.co.uk, dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: RE: FreeBSD Kernel / RAID PDC20276 ( Group Effort )

-----Original Message-----
From: "Boyan Nedkov" <bnedkov@home.nl>
To: "'Ethan Akins'" <ethanakins@hotmail.com>, <jud@myrealbox.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 19:17:42 +0200
Subject: RE: FreeBSD Kernel / RAID PDC20276 ( Group Effort )

Hey guys,

I just tested the new floppies and I'm happy to inform you that this
time the RAID controller was found successfully and the installation
started without any problems. The only problem came after that - I have
the installation cd(s) for FBSD 4.5 RELEASE that doesn't fit to the
version provided with the new floppies (4.6 RC 20020530 JPSNAP). I'm
gona download the installation for ver 4.6 and will continue with the
tests.

Thanks for your efforts :-)

Boyan
[snip]

That's excellent.  So the code that recognizes
ATA 133 RAID controllers was committed after
4.5-RELEASE.

Jud