Date:      Sun, 11 Jun 2000 22:53:35 -0300
From:      Gustavo Vieira Goncalves Coelho Rios <kernel@tdnet.com.br>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ssh complains about key

Hi folks!
I am trying to start my sshd but it gives me the following:

etosha# sshd
error: Could not load host key: /etc/ssh/ssh_host_key: No such file or
directory
Disabling protocol version 1
etosha#

There is nothing strang, but my configuration file speficies it not to
allow proto version 1. If so, why he complains about not being able to
load host key.

Here goes my sshd_config (only relevant part)

#DSAAuthentication no
RSAAuthentication no

May you explain me that ?

--
Your mouse has moved.
Windows NT must be restarted for the change to take effect!

Reboot now?   [ OK]