Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:11:56 -0500
From:      "TooMany Mirrors" <freebsdguru@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCSI emulation help and patching

I have a few questions that I need some help with. I would like to set up my
cd burner with scsi emultion so I can use some of the X cd burning apps to
make music cds from OGGs/MP3s. I found the site
http://www.cuivre.fr.eu.org/~thomas/atapicam/
and got the patches, but I'm honestly not sure how to use them and I want to
hear if this is the only/best method of setting this up.  I would also like
to know what the best/easiest X app is for burning music cds, an all in one
decoder, burner etc would be great. So if someone else has used these
patches or another method let me know how you did and and if it works well.
Thanks.
TooManyMirrors