Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 2002 07:36:54 GMT
From:      "Omer Faruk Sen" <freebsd-hubs@enderunix.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   which pptp server?

Hi;

I am in charge of setting up a VPN server with FreeBSD for win2k clients. In
my inspection I have realised that  I am required to setup a VPN server
using pptp protocol since this protocol is default with win2k/winXP. Anyway
I have searched mailing list archives and found 2 software that implements
it.
1)mpd
2)poptop
There are also other VPN servers but they support IPSEC not PPTP such as
isakmpd ..

Anyway I will focus on mpd or poptop. Which one do you suggest me? Pros or
cons? It will be very helpful for me to have an insight idea from anybody
who has setup sth. like that.

REGARDS