Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 2001 01:19:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      Herman Tan <mengtrading@rocketmail.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   updating from 12/25/1999 -current?

Greetings everyone:

Will I run into any problems doing a make world from a
12/25/1999 version of -CURRENT to the latest -current?
I noticed on -RELEASE machines when I went from
3.3-R to 4.1-R, I had problems because the loaded
kernel doesn't have the modules and I had to use the
Generic kernel in 4.1R and reboot the machine.  Any
suggestions?  Thanks.

HT