Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 1999 07:48:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      mwlucas@exceptionet.com
To:        delta@xti.org (Terje Elde)
Cc:        mwlucas@exceptionet.com, jascha@equilibrate.net, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VPN/Secure Tunnel

I've never tried to integrate SKIP with IPSec, so I'm not the one to talk
about this.

I do know that SKIP does not work behind a NAT, however.  Check out
www.skip.org; there's a link there for the SKIP mailing list.  The
NAT/SKIP issue has been beaten to death there.

Good luck,
==ml

--
Michael Lucas			|