Date:      Fri, 04 Sep 1998 08:44:31 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: 3.0 enters BETA status in 12 days!

> Will you be mentioning this in your "State of the Union" address in
> Arnhem?

I'll talk about whatever I manage to think of between now and then, I
guess.  I always write my presentations at the very last moment.  It's
something of a tradition. ;)

I do also plan to be there for several days, and the Arnhem conference
looks to be a rather informal ongoing gathering so I certainly hope to
be able to address whatever questions the various attendees have
during that time.

- Jordan