Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 1996 15:34:32 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@freebsd.org>
To:        jhs@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISDN German Telekom 300/700 DM Offer Ends Friday

Skip This If:
	- You'r not in Germany, or
	- You don't want ISDN, or
	- It's no longer June '96

Reminder: 	The Deutsche Telekom ISDN 300 & 700 DM incentive rebates
		offer ends this month .. Friday I guess.
Erinnerung:	[ ISDN Telekom Foerderung nur bis ende Juni ... Freitag ? ]

ISDN Tech Info (German):
	CT Magazine June '96 Page 128-147,
	S. 130 ordering ISDN through an eqpt. supplier, & getting a share
	of supplier's DM 130 Telekom rebate (`Vermittlungsprovision`).
ISDN on Unix, Technical Discussion Mail List (English):
	<isdn@muc.ditec.de>
ISDN on Unix (such as FreeBSD) source archive:
	ftp://ftp.muc.ditec.de/isdn/
Sales/Order Info:
	Deutsche Telekom, Tel. 01114

This was sent with bcc:'s, to avoid an inadvertent cross post reply wave.
If you need to reply, Please use a reduced subset of original header:
	isdn@muc.ditec.de
	chat@freebsd.org
	lehrsthl@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de
	de-bsd-announce@blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de
	[various_private_lists_on_julian's_host]

Disclaimer: I don't work for Telekom, but I'm about to sign as a customer,
	    I'm on all the mail lists above,
	    I'm not an isdn developer, (plse. don't ask me tech. questions),
	    I just made this announcement hoping to save folks' money :-)

Julian
--
Julian H. Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org		http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/