Date:      Sat, 17 Sep 2016 23:39:41 +0000
From:      Roger Leigh <rleigh@codelibre.net>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Installer problems with 11.0-RC3

Up until now, my G4 Mac Mini has been running 10.3-RELEASE.  Today, I
tried the 11.0-RC3 installer.  Two issues noted:

1) The colours in the installer are different than the PC installer.
The background is a mid brown with yellow text.  An issue with the
console framebuffer?

2) It won't boot after the installer finished.  It errors out while

     ofw_close devh=0x0

     >> FreeBSD/powerpc Open Firmware boot block
        Bootpath: /pcie@f4000000/ata-6@d/disk@0:
        Boot loader: /boot/loader

     Invalid memory access at %SRR0: 018011f0    %SRR1: 00003030

   and then drops to an interactive OF prompt.  Has anyone seen this before?

Regards,
Roger