Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 1996 12:15:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Shawn McMurdo <shawnm@sco.COM>
To:        sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au, multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        ray@x.org, mw@x.org, shawnm@sco.COM
Subject:   Give my regards to Broadway .... in glorious living digital sound

Hi Stephen,
I just got back from almost 3 weeks of vacation and am
working on this as well.
We should cooesinate our efforts.
Shawn

	To: multimedia@freebsd.org
	cc: ray@x.org, mw@x.org
	Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 15:28:44 +1000
	From: Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>

	Just a quick note - I'm doing the FreeBSD/VOXware port of the Xaudio stuff
	that'll be released in Broadway, so the audio stuff will be supported out of
	the box. We'll need some killer apps (I'll port my NAS doom soundserver, nyuk
	nyuk) and you guys can get the Mbone tools strutting their stuff.

		Cheers,

		Stephen
	--
	The views expressed above are not those of the Worker's Compensation Board of
	Queensland, Australia.