Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2023 19:37:56 +0200
From:      Olivier Certner <olivier.freebsd@free.fr>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        Pete Wright <pete@nomadlogic.org>
Subject:   Re: huge amount laundry memory not being cleaned up

Le mardi 11 juillet 2023, 01:51:02 CEST Pete Wright a =C3=A9crit :
> sorry for the noise folks, this is almost certainly an issue with my=20
> local env.  this is helpful for me, as i'll have a better idea as to=20
> where i should focus my efforts trying to find this memory hog next time.

I have had what I suspect to be the same issue on 13.2-STABLE with KDE and =
very long sessions.  I say "suspect" since I seem to remember that laundry =
usage went down by unlogging (or restarting kwin or plasmashell), but I'm n=
ot completely sure now.

So may not be specific to your local env after all, nor to CURRENT.

Regards.

=2D-=20
Olivier Certner